Cufflinks firstly appeared in the 1600s but they did not become popular until the end of the 18th century. Their popularity increased at the same time with the popularity of men’s shirt. Cufflinks are manufactured from a variety of different materials: glass, stone, leather, metal, precious metal or combinations of these.
The benefits of wearing cufflinks are numerous, but here are our top ones:
– They complete your look
– Add style to your wardrobe
– The high number of models available allow you to mix and match them with various shirts
After enumerating a few benefits of wearing cufflinks, and before giving you some suggestions of places where you can wear them, watch this short video on how to attach them to your shirt:
Without further ado, here are The 4 Best Places to Wear Cufflinks:
1. Job interview: we all know that the first impression is the most important. If your interviewer sees that you put effort in choosing you outfit and accessories this will definitely give you an edge over other applicants. For this occasion we would recommend a pair of Blue and Clear Crystal Thin Rectangular Cufflinks.
2. Weddings: Cufflinks will complete your outfit on such an important occasion. Celebrate with the bride and groom with these Champaigne Cufflinks.
3. At work: If you are an executive such as CEOs, CFOs or Managing Director, wearing cufflinks on a daily basis will send everyone a signal of confidence and elegance. For this environment we would recommend choosing some Celtic Cufflinks.
4. Formal dinners: At these types of events, cufflinks add an element of elegance to a man’s outfit, so it makes sense for men to wear them. For these occasions we would recommend choosing some classy ones such as these Blue Weave Pattern Circular Cufflinks.