Hope you find it easy to navigate your way around our site at McDade, we’ve tried to make it as simple as possible for our customers. Take a look at various parts of the site and you’ll notice a ‘Design you own’ section under the ties category. This is the place to have a bit of fun, try designing your own tie, bring your creative ‘flair’ to the project and let’s see what you’re made of. Designing your own tie isn’t just fun though, it’s practical as well, you can create a bespoke neckpiece that’s perfect for your club, business or school. Here’s what you need to do.
- Pick the product you want to customise from our comprehensive collection.
- Decide whether to upload your own images or use the standard tie in our design tool. If you want to upload a picture make sure it’s a good JPEG, GIF or PNG file with a decent resolution, 300 dpi is perfect.
- Choose the colour on the background for the tie, you can pick different colours for the tipping on the product and the loop label as well.
- Add your choice of text.
- Move the tie around using the tools provided on screen, you can zoom in or rotate the tie if you like using the edit tools to view it from different angles.
- Click on the tie and drag it to view it in 3D.
- Add to cart when you are happy with the design of the tie.
- Job done. Congratulations!
As you can see it’s really easy to design your own tie on our website. Our advice would be to play around with the design tools for a while so you get a good feel for them, it shouldn’t take long and that’s all part of the fun!