We sell a stylish range of high quality workwear at McDade and stock garments to suit all industries. We know how important the decision is when you decide to introduce corporate clothing to your company so we have listed a number of reasons why we think it’s a useful addition. Read this list and look at the great deals we have on workwear afterwards.
- Create the right culture: Set new standards by introducing stylish workwear to your company. From the outside the business looks more professional when you have staff dressed in corporate wear. Send out the right message with corporate clothing and dress staff to impress your clients.
- Improve the look of your company: Workwear provides a uniformed look and it also makes your staff more presentable. If you have let them wear jeans to work in the past or some workers turn up in the same old tatty t-shirts every day you’ll soon put a stop to this by introducing workwear to the business.
- Market your brand: Workwear is practical from a marketing perspective, it promotes your company in a positive light and helps to sell your brand. Use corporate clothing as an advertisement for your business and wherever your staff go when they are wearing workwear they’ll be promoting your company and acting like a walking billboard.
- Protect your staff: Corporate wear gives your workers a level of protection, protective coats and fleeces keep them warm if they are working in chilly conditions. You look after the interests of your workers when you provide them with workwear and improve their image at the same time.
- Unite the team: Workwear is good for staff morale. It creates good feeling within a company and promotes a sense of equality throughout the business. There’s no hierarchy with corporate wear, everyone looks the same and plays their equal part.